Bible in a Year

Parallel Bible

The Richer Life

[ Message Board Home ]    [ Post Reply ]    [ Log In ]    [ Sign Up ]

Subject: I too am having problems with the send_to tag
  Posted: 09/19/2004 at 10:28:22 am
  By: JenniferI

Seth,

Like several of the other posters, I am having difficulty getting both the CC_to and the send_to tag to work. I have each tag set for a different email address, but only the cc funtion works. I downloaded the windows verson 2.0 of your script this week.

I went through bizmail.pl and replaced every "sendto" I could find with send_to since the usage seemed to be inconsistant, but that hasn't corrected the problem. The success pages I set up work fine though. Please tell me what I can do to get this working.

Subject: Re: I too am having problems with the send_to tag
  Posted: 09/22/2004 at 11:44:42 am

by the way, I tried the solutions mentioned in previous posts (7/19), (5/24), and http://www.bizmailform.com/form-processing-board/messages/292.html.

Here are links to the webpages bizmail is used on: http://www.robertindech.com/volunteer.html
http://www.robertindech.com/contact.html

At this moment, it seems only the "Contact" form is working, and only to the cc_to address.

Please help me!

Posted: 09/22/2004 at 11:51:30 am

Some other info that may help you:

I am running Win2K, and have 1 and 1 as a host - thus smtp & cgi scripts should be working?

Posted: 10/01/2004 at 8:12:49 am
  By: Seth Knorr

CC_to definatly works, I tested it alot. You have to make sure of a couple things however.

1. That you un comment out the field name="cc_to" on the example HTML form. It would look like this:

<!---- input type="hidden" name="cc_to" value="1" ---->

IT NEEDS TO END UP LOOKING LIKE THIS IF USING:
<input type="hidden" name="cc_to" value="1">

2. Make sure that you associate the correct number in bizmail.pl/.cgi with the number used in the hidden form.

Seth

Posted: 10/03/2004 at 12:49:38 pm

Yes, cc_to is fine, and sends mail, but I do need to send the results of various forms to two separate email address. I cannot get the send_to tag to work at this time.
Does the new version of bizmailform that can send to many addresses work with Windows 2000 Pro?

Posted: 10/04/2004 at 6:20:02 am
  By: Seth Knorr

To send to many address you need to change the send_to NUMBERS configured in the bizmail.pl script and on the HTML form correspondingly. The readme will walk you through how to set this up.

Seth

Reply To This Topic

Subject
Password
Due to unrelated post's, you must have an
account to post a message. To Sign Up click here.

Copyright 2000-2010 Seth M. Knorr,
BizMailForm.com Forms Processor, All Rights Reserved