Bible in a Year

Parallel Bible

The Richer Life

[ Message Board Home ]    [ Post Reply ]    [ Log In ]    [ Sign Up ]

Subject: Error in Bizmail
  Posted: 02/21/2005 at 5:32:48 am
  By: mig2000

I am getting the following error in the main code:
Useless use of a variable in void context at C:\hshome\mig2001\us-security.us\cgi-bin\bizmail.pl line 461.
Name "main::hourplus" used only once: possible typo at C:\hshome\mig2001\us-security.us\cgi-bin\bizmail.pl line 381.
Name "main::FROM_results_email" used only once: possible typo at C:\hshome\mig2001\us-security.us\cgi-bin\bizmail.pl line 75.
Name "main::dayofyear" used only once: possible typo at C:\hshome\mig2001\us-security.us\cgi-bin\bizmail.pl line 280.
Name "main::require

What am I doing wrong?
Please advice.

Thanks
Alex

Subject: Re: Error in Bizmail
  Posted: 02/21/2005 at 6:06:42 am
  By: Seth Knorr

The bottom errors are just generic errors, that are really just suggestions.... The above ones, that state "void context" may be stating you need the full path when calling files. I am actualy in the process of re-releasing the current script with a feature that will allow you to place the absolute path to your cgi-bin. This should probably fix your problem. Should be available for you sometime today....

Seth

Posted: 02/21/2005 at 8:20:35 am
  By: mig2000

I am not using any files. All I am doing is changing the method to SMTP and then specifying the smtp server plus the email that needs to send it to. Also, do I need to upload the remaining of the cgi files inluding the MIME folder into the server? ALso, do I have to have the HTML files as well?

Thanks

Posted: 02/21/2005 at 9:15:50 am
  By: Seth Knorr

Yes, ALL files in the CGI-BIN folder of the zip file, NEED TO BE UPLOADED TO YOUR SERVER, including the MIME folder which contains Lite.pm!!!

If you do not upload all these files the script generaly will not work...

Seth

Reply To This Topic

Subject
Password
Due to unrelated post's, you must have an
account to post a message. To Sign Up click here.

Copyright 2000-2010 Seth M. Knorr,
BizMailForm.com Forms Processor, All Rights Reserved