Bible Search Engine

Bible in a Year

Parallel Bible

The Richer Life

[ Message Board Home ]    [ Post Reply ]    [ Log In ]    [ Sign Up ]

Subject: Almost there
  Posted: 01/31/2006 at 1:12:11 pm
  By: mtcookson

So far, I have the script running perfectly. (Excellent script by the way, so far its doing everything I need it to.)

There are only two things I can't seem to figure out (most of which is due to my complete lack of knowledge of cgi).

First, I basically have my forum setup so that a child couldn't even enter in info incorrectly. There are two fields I'm concerned about. First would be a phone number field and the second a date field. I basically set both of them so that they have 3 fields each:

Phone = Area, Exhance, and Number
Date = Month, Day, Year

When sending to the data file, is there any way to get them to post in this format:

555-555-5555
09-08-2007

Instead of comma separted:

I'm basically wanting to put these in an Excel file and can make them work as is, but everything would be much smoother if they were together.

The other part is the submission email that I receive after the customer submits the form. Is there any way to receive the email in a comma separated value just like the data file?

The fields I have are:
our_Email,Area,Exchange,Number,Origin_City,Origin_State,Origin_Zip,Destination_City,Destination_State,Destination_Zip,Insurance,Insurance_Value,Length,Month,Day,Year

I'd like to email I receive to look something like this:

someone@anywhere.com,555-555-5555,Somecity,CA,90909,Othercity,NY,10101,insurancetype,$4000,9 ft.,08-09-2006

Sorry for such a long message. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

Subject: Re: Almost there
  Posted: 01/31/2006 at 1:13:31 pm

Sorry for yet another message, one of the field names got cut for some reason. The first field name I listed is supposed to be Your_Email.

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Posted: 02/07/2006 at 2:35:27 pm
  By: Seth Knorr

Good question.

I already thought of this, and it will be in a future premium update, which will contain several other features...

I will notify you when available... Probably with in the month...

Seth

Posted: 02/08/2006 at 9:09:01 am

Awesome, sounds good.

Thanks for the reply!

Reply To This Topic

Subject
Password
Due to unrelated post's, you must have an
account to post a message. To Sign Up click here.

Copyright 2000-2010 Seth M. Knorr,
BizMailForm.com Forms Processor, All Rights Reserved